Correspondence can not be avoided as you do business as building a good relationship with the important links to your business must always be done. At times, you will need to send flyers to your clients, customers, partners, and other business relations. And whether you are sending out your flyers digitally or traditionally, you will need to have a proper flyer design to make yourself look professional and proper.
If you haven’t did flyer printing in Singpore, you should really consider one. A flyer design will look even better with a matching envelope to go with since of course, a flyer can not be sent without a proper envelope.
You can give off a better impression with a matching envelope and flyer. This will give your company extra credits and better recognition by the recipient of your flyers.
In this article, we will be focusing on the design of a flyer.
First thing first, we have to make sure that you understand what a flyer is. A flyer is a part on top of the paper of the flyers. It is the first thing that people see upon taking out your flyers from the envelope. That’s why it needs to be attractive and able to send the right impression to build a positive image of your company.
Now, how to actually design a proper flyer?
First, know the essentials of a flyer:
1. Company name: Your company name must be present on your flyer. It must clearly state which company sends the flyers.
2. Contact details: The recipient of the flyers must be able to know how to get back to you after receiving the flyers. Contact details that must be present at the very least must include your phone number, office address, and e-mail.
3. Company logo: The logo of your company should come in full color as everything should be to leave a strong impression. A logo of a company serves as a way for people to identify and relate it with your business. The more people are familiar with your logo, the more you gain their trust and the more you can triumph as an entrepreneur.
Designing a flyer is pretty straightforward. You can find templates on the internet these days, and they are customizable. However, you have to remember to avoid doing these things to make a good flyer design:
1. Don’t use more than two fonts: Using more than two fonts for your flyer only will make it look inconsistent and bad. Not only that, it may even confuse the readers. Too many fonts included in one design only will ruin the whole aesthetic of it. The font of your choice must be able to represent the image that your company wants to give off well.
2. Too big: Your flyer should be kept at a size where it doesn’t take too much space in the flyers. Be generous with the size of your flyer and make sure that it is big enough to see but small enough to leave a decent space for the content of the flyers.